The month of Sawan is dedicated to Lord Shankar. In this month, Lord Shankar is worshiped by law and order. Monday of Sawan month has a lot of importance. Lord Shankar’s day is Monday. 8th August is the last Monday of Sawan. Worship of Lord Shiva has special significance on this day. Let us know the complete list of worship method, importance and ingredients of the last Monday of Sawan …
- Wake up early in the morning and wear clean clothes after retiring from bath etc.
- Light a lamp in the temple of the house.
- Abhishek of all the deities with Ganga water.
- Offer Ganga water and milk to Shivling.
- Offer flowers to Lord Shiva.
- Offer Bel leaves to Lord Shiva.
- Perform aarti to Lord Shiva and also offer bhog. Keep in mind that only sattvik things are offered to God.
- Meditate more and more on Lord Shiva.
Significance of Sawan Somwar Vrat-
- The Monday of Sawan has a lot of importance. Monday is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Lord Shankar’s special grace is obtained by observing the fast on Monday. The month of Sawan is very dear to Lord Shiva, due to which Monday of this month is of utmost importance.
Vastu Tips: If you try these 10 things of Vastu, then there will be blessings in the house, Maa Lakshmi will be blessed
- wee hours– 04:21 AM to 05:04 AM
- Abhijit Muhurta– 12:00 PM to 12:53 PM
- Vijay Muhurta– 02:40 PM to 03:33 PM
- twilight time– 06:54 PM to 07:18 PM
- Amrit Kaal– 06:31 a.m. to 07:59 a.m.
- Nishita Muhurta– 12:06 a.m., Aug. 09 to 12:48 a.m., Aug. 09
- Ravi Yoga– 05:46 AM to 02:37 PM
List of worship material- Flowers, five fruits, five nuts, gems, gold, silver, dakshina, utensils of worship, mischief, curd, pure native ghee, honey, Ganges water, holy water, five juices, perfume, smell Roli, Mauli Janeu, Panch sweet, Bilvapatra , Datura, hemp, berry, mango manjari, barley hair, tulsi party, Mandar flower, raw cow’s milk, reed juice, camphor, incense, lamp, cotton, Malayagiri, sandalwood, material for the makeup of Shiva and Mother Parvati etc. .