Archive For The “Finance & Business” Category
Hexaware Technologies Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on July 27, 2011, inter alia, to consider the following:
1. The Un-audited Financial Results of the Company for the quarter ended June 30, 2011
2. declaration of interim dividend on equity shares of the Company.Source : BSE
The Share price jumped to a high of Rs 88.
Click here for more news www.hexaware.com/newsroom/investor-news/
Beware of Phishing
What is Phishing?
Phishing ( a variant of fishing) means when some fraudulent people “fish” for information.
More often than not , to capture authentication information, that can then be used by them to make illegal transactions.
A phishing attemp is in the form of an e-mail inviting you to click a particular link. The e-mail itself appears in the first glance as initiated by your bank.
All you need to do is to ignore such e-mails and define it as a spam. Dig deeper , you will find the email address of sender is not right.
As per a survey, “foreign Jobs” have lost a sheen and Indian Professional are preferring to stay in India.
What I can say is that I have been seeing this phenomena in the IT sector especially among technical and management experts.
In fact some peoples salaries in India are at par with dollar salaries abroad. I am not saying equivalent, I am saying equal or more
A way of looking that the economy is blooming.
India Budget 2011 Highlights
• Personal income tax slabs changed:
o Income upto Rs.1.8 lakhs – nil.
o Income between Rs. 1.8 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs – 10%.
o Income between Rs. 5 lakhs and Rs. 8 lakhs – 20%.
o Income above Rs. 8 lakhs – 30%.
o Incomes of senior citizens between 60 and 80 years of age, to be exempted upto Rs. 2.5 lakhs and for those above 80 years, exemption applicable upto Rs. 5 lakhs.• Fiscal deficit pegged at 4.6% of GDP for 2011-12.
• Fiscal deficit projected at 4.1% and 3.5% for 2012-13 and 2013-14, respectively.
• Revenue deficit for 2011-12 pegged at 3.4%.
• Revenue deficit for 2010-11 revised downwards to 3.4% from the budgeted estimate of 4.0%.
• Net market borrowings for 2011-12 is budgeted at Rs. 3,430 billion, 2.3% over 2010-11.
• Total expenditure for 2011-12 to increase by 3.4% over 2010-11.
• 1.4% fall in capital expenditure, while 4.1% increase in revenue expenditure over 2010-11.